Photocopy / Printing
- A photocopy machine is available to patrons who wish to copy materials. Remember there are restrictions on copyrighted materials Copyright. U.S. Copyright law (Title 17 US Code). Any violation of copyright is the responsibility of the copy machine user.
- The charge for a copy is $.25 per page for black and white and $.50 for color.
- Print from your phone with PRINCH!
- There is no charge for scanning services.
- The charge for faxing is $1.00 for the first page and $.25 for any following pages.
Internet Access: Public Computers and Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- The library provides workstations and WiFi, free public access to the Internet as an informational, educational and recreational resource. By choosing to use this free wireless service, you agree to abide by the library’s computer policy.
- A library card is required for the use of the computers. Library cards are not transferable between patrons; the patron using the computer must use his/her own card and not anyone else’s. Guest cards are available to patrons who do not have a registered library card.
Larsen Family Public Library
7401 Main Street W.
PO BOX 510
Webster, WI 54893